Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Changes

Wow a lot has happened since I posted last. I just couldn't post when my blog was so messed up. It was driving me crazy!


In no particular order (because blogger frustrates me sometimes and the pictures are not the order I put them in)!



Our baby turned 4 years old in October.
Madison & MacKenzie started Kindergarten in September.
Madison lost her first tooth.
MacKenzie lost her first tooth.
I flew from Moscow to Minnesota with the girls by myself for the first time. Since we have been traveling with kids (when M&M were 3 months old) I have always had someone helping me travel. I have had some wonderful support from family to friends. But, I decided I could try it solo and it went just fine. The girls were so good. Here is a picture of them in the Amsterdam airport. They loved all of the cows in the airport.


Photobucket

2 comments:

- English Dad In Moscow - said...

Do you like Moscow?

English dad In Moscow

Kris said...

Moscow has been good to us. I have no complaints. Plus we live outside the city in a Dacha, so it is nice to be able to escape the city.

Curiosity -- does your wife speak Russian? I know you said you don't. Just wondering how you survive on a daily basis.