Saturday, June 13, 2009

MIA

Madison and MacKenzie playing dress up. We have 2 Queens in our house.
Kira stopping to smell the flowers. She LOVES being outside.
Okay, so I know I haven't posted in forever. And I am really sorry for that. I was having problems with my blog and then kind of gave up for awhile. I will try to be better at blogging -- I promise.
Things have been going great here these days. The girls have been so much fun and we are all enjoying the summer weather that has finally arrived this week. It has been crazy weather. We have had 80 degree days and 40 degree days. This week as been in the 70's wtih warmer weather each day. The girls love to be outside and make mud pies, chase butterflies, pick flowers, search for pretty rocks, and many other things. We also spend a lot of time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It is so nice having them so close. And this year they got a horse named Rain. The girls and Rain have a great realationship. They adore each other. They all love giving her carrots and horse treats.
Cliff headed back to Korea to finish up the golf course. It had been shut down due to problems between the owner and the construction company. But, everything is back up and running and should be finished in a few months. He will get to come home for a week next month. We are all counting down until that time arrives. But, until then we are going to have as much fun as we can to help the time go by quickly.
Grandma and I are trying to plan a trip to the Minnesota Zoo this month. We figured it is best to do it before it gets too hot. I am hoping to bring the girls to a water park also.
Our awesome friend, Ahmi, is coming to spend a few days with us. She is a special ed teacher and school is finally out. We hope to see her lots this summer. Another great friend, Melissa, and her adorable daughter, Skyler, are coming to join us on Monday. It should be a fun day for all. Adult visiting and children playing.
Okay, I am off to get a massage today. Grandma is taking the kids and I am going to pamper myself a bit. I am so looking forward to it.
Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Kris, that sounds so great. I know it will be difficult on your own but at least the kids are getting out and enjoying the nice weather and nature. Wish we could come over and have adult/kid time together too. Hopefully one day soon! love, jen