Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wonderful Weekend.

The girls and I had such a great weekend with friends. Our good friend, Ahmi came to stay for a few days. She is so good at spoiling all of us. She cooked lunch and dinner both days. How great is she? It was great visiting and also having a little break while Ahmi read or played with the girls. Ahmi adores the girls and vice versa. On Monday another great friend, Melissa and her daughter Skyler, came to join the fun. Skyler just turned 2 and is such a sweet little girl. She talks non-stop and just cracks me up. Melissa is such a great Mommy. It was such a hot day that we put all of the kids in their suits and filled up the pool while the adults watched and visited. Thank you all for such a great time. We love you all!



Me, Ahmi and Melissa. We have all been friends for a long time.
Skyler (Melissa's daughter)

Sisters having fun. They all chant, "teeter totter" the whole time they are rocking.


Kira, Madison, Ahmi and MacKenzie (L)





2 comments:

ahmi said...

I had a great time helping out with the girls and trying to give "You" a little free time. Hope the girls had as much fun as I did :)

ABIGAIL said...

My name is Abigail Pogrebin; I'm an identical twin and former 60 Minutes producer who just published a book about twins called "One and the Same." I think any parent of twins will find much to chew on and maybe some guidance as to how to dodge pitfalls of doubleness. I'd love to speak to you about the possibility of a book giveaway, review and/or author Q&A. My email is apogrebin@gmail.com, website:www.abigailpogrebin.com.