Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hard to Believe

I must be in the blogging mood this week because I have posted a lot. I think I have really been thinking and reflecting on the last 3 1/2 years with my girls. I was just thinking today that Kira is about the age that MacKenzie & Madison were when she was born. And thinking about that makes me want to crawl into bed and sleep! LOL They are all at really fun ages and learning so much every day. MacKenzie and Madison can now sing the ABC's and count to 10 on their own. I have video taped this, but I seem to have forgotten one of my cables to hook up to the computer. Bummer, I would love to share this with you all as it is so darn cute! And Kira is such a copy cat these days. Whatever anyone says she tries to repeat. I guess we better watch what we say, right? HEE HEE And Madison all of a sudden is in the, "why" stage. MacKenzis is in the "I am the boss and this is MY toy" stage. LOL So much fun to see them changing and growing. We sure are the luckiest of parents!

Here are a few photos from the past and one from just yesterday:

This is MacKenzie & Madison meeting their baby sister for the first time. Look at those little baby faces they have. So sweet!


Here is one of Cliff and his girls on the day Kira came home from the hosptial.


This was a photo that I took when I was trying to capture that "perfect" X-mas picture. It really is priceless. M&M are looking at Kira like what is wrong with you sista?


Family Photo taken January 2007.


Kira, MacKenzie & Madison taken last night on our walk.

No comments: