Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daddy and His Girls

I didn't grow up with my Dad in my life. At times I really felt like I missing out on something so special. Something that only a Father and Daughter can experience. My Mom was a great Mom (and still is) and did her best to fill that ache that I had. Now that I have children of my own I see how important that bond really is between a Daddy and his Daughter. Cliff and all three girls have such a speical bond and relationship. Their faces light up whenever he arrives home or wants to play with them. Why doesn't the SAHM get the same reaction? I am not jealous of their relationship...I am in awe. They truly have him wrapped around their little fingers. He loves and adores each girl for who they are. And they view him as their Hero. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life who has become the #1 Daddy.






4th of July Weekend. (Madison front)


Moscow 4th of July Festival. Getting ready to watch the Fireworks. Kira the kitty, Madison the butterfly and MacKenzie the flower child (R).



Looking for frogs in our little pond. Kira, Madison & MacKenzie (R).
Red Square (MacKenzie, Kira & Madison (R)).
What a nice greeting from his girls upon arriving home from work. MacKenzie, Kira & Madison (R).
Visiting the Military Park. Madison (L), MacKenzie & Kira.
Climbing on tanks. Madison, MacKenzie & Kira

No comments: