Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Blog Page

Kris & Ahmi having traditional Korean meal with our Korean Angel, Ajum.

Ahmi, Kris and the famous Ajuma. Shopping in Pusan.
Madison, Ahmi, Kris, Kira and MacKenzie at Korean Temple.




Sorry to those of you getting used to my first web site, but it just wasn't turning out how I had pictured. I have done some searching around and found that I like this lay out even better. I promise I won't keeping changing things on you. :)

Instead of starting from the beginning of our journey here, I am starting with Ahmi's arrival (on Saturday the 21st of June, 2008). Our other web site will still be available for the next 9 months, but this is the "new" it spot.

Well Cliff & Scott Greenseth figured out the route to the airport to pick up Ahmi. I stayed home with the girls since her plane arrived when the girls should be in bed. It was great to see her walk in the door. She was in good spirits after the long journey and we all stayed up and chatted until well after 11pm. We have been on the go ever since. Lots of visiting, shopping, sight seeing, playing with girls, etc. I think Ahmi is really taking it all in and enjoying herself. I know our family is enjoying her!

No comments: