Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Hair Cuts

A few BEFORE pictures:
MacKenzie Kay
Madison May
MacKenzie, Madison & Kira
And one of Kira because she is so cute. :)
Drum roll please........

I won't even post a before photo of me. I was feeling pretty shaggy. Aahhh, what a cut and color will do for a woman.
MacKenzie Kay. She LOVED being pampered! She was very excited about her new hair style. This was her first major hair cut. I was more nervous than she was. LOL
Madison was too hot under all of those "blankies" as she called them. Plus someone (we won't mention any names) drank her apple juice pouch. She was NOT happy. But, I asked for some orange juice for her from a salon worker and she thought she was hot stuff with her own GLASS of juice. Too funny. She also LOVED her new hair do.



No comments: