Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday my husband, Cliff, and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. I met my husband when I was just 16 years old. I went to visit my cousin Jessi for the weekend. Her and Kris Hamilton (Cliff's cousin) took me to Brainerd to watch a movie. While waiting to get in she noticed that her crazy cousin, Cliff, was there with some friends. This was our first encounter. It is so crazy to think that our lives were destined to be together. I remember he came up to us gave us all hugs. He was so full of life and mischief. I was intreged, but didn't give it much thought since I lived 2 hours away. Little did I know that I would be moving in the next few months and going to school with Jessi, Kris and yes, my future husband. We began dating 2 years later. And it has been a rollercoaster ever since

While reading one of the blogs I follow I saw a post she had made about the 10 things she loves about her husband (this week). Thanks for the great idea. So, here goes:

Top Ten Things I Love about my Husband (this week):

1. He loves me for who I am.
2. He is a wonderful Father to our 3 beautiful girls.
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He is supportive.
5. He is one the of nicest people I have ever met.
6. He never complains about my cooking. I am not the best cook.
7. He works hard.
8. He is a great provider.
9. He is game for pretty much anything.
10. He is HOT!

I am so lucky to have found such a wonderful man. I love you baby!

1 comment:

katbat said...

Welcome to Moscow! and happy anniversary! The 17th was my husband and my 15th anniversary. Looks like you are getting settled in. Let me know if you ever want to meet up! We will be going back to the states for a bit this summer, but will be around mid august.