Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall is in the Air

Happy October 1st! Today is such a beautiful. It is sunny with the big white, fluffy clouds in the sky. The temps are in the low to mid 70's, but there is still that light touch of coolness in the breeze. I just LOVE Fall~ it is my favorite season. I always get excited after a hot summer. That cool down always gets me extra pumped up for football season. I am sad that I won't be home to see all of the pretty trees with their vibrant colors. But, the countdown has officially begun! Cliff's parents arrive in 3 weeks. The girls are so excited when we talk about them getting here to help celebrate Kira's 2nd birthday.

In the stores they have these funky looking pumpkins and squash. Since they don't have our "traditional" Halloween pumpkins we went with what they offer. I picked up some for our house to help make it a bit more festive.

Happy Fall!

No comments: