Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beach Day in February?

Okay, this is how crazy my husband is. He thought it would be fun for the girls to splash around a little at the beach. It was a beautiful, sunny day and the temps were about 55. There was a light breeze. It really did seem nice and warm -- when you weren't at the beach where it was very windy and very chilly. Do you think this stopped him or my crazy girls? I guess the apple(s) doesn't fall far from the tree. The girls ran in and out of the water for maybe 1/2 hour and then we quickly dried them off and put dry, warm clothes on them and headed home for a warm bath. With all of the stomach flu that has passed through our house I will strangle my sweet, adorable husband if any of the girls catch a cold! Check out how much fun the girls did have though (while Mommy was all bundled up..I guess I am not as much fun as Daddy).

KEY:
MacKenzie -- green hat
Madison -- pink hat
Kira -- green hat





1 comment:

Jenny said...

That is too funny. It's great that they are so adventurous.