Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flash Back

I have been in the process of organizing my thousands of pictures and have come across so many cute ones. I made a scrapbook (on Shutterfly) for Kira's first year. When it arrived in the mail I was more than pleased with it. I plan on making one for Madison & MacKenzie as well. I am in the process of making a scrapbook of our time here in Korea. It really cuts down on printing out so many picutres -- and then having to write on them and file them away. This way I pick the best of the best to put in our scrapbook and burn the rest on a CD for the kids to look at later. Below is one picture that I have always liked of the girls. It was in July of 2007. Such baby faces -- how sweet! (MacKenzie & Madison are 2 1/2 and Kira is 9 months in this photo.)


Grandma Hamilton's Black Kitty(that's her name: Black Kitty), MacKenzie (L), Madison and Kira (R)

No comments: