Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GNO (Girls Night Out)

This past Friday the girls and I took a trip to Brainerd. The girls were going to play at their cousin's house while I got my hair done and then we would all spend the night and visit. When I arrived at my sister-in-laws house after my errands I noticed a few extra cars. I instantly knew it was some very special women in my life. It was the GNO girls. These are a group of women that I have known for many years. We all try to get together as often as our busy lives allow. I was so excited because I knew a night of visiting and laughing was in store. I want to thank my wonderful sister-in-law, Mona, for putting this together. I was truly surprised -- and very excited! I really am so lucky to have such a wonderful group of women in my life! Each one is so very different but so very special to me.



Back L to R: Patti, Ellen, Mona (my sister-in-law), Heather and Linda and Jessi (my cousin)
Front: L to R: Me and Kari

No comments: